Friday, January 28, 2011

ChAnGeS

So it has been a while since I last blogged. The computer decided to never work and crash on us. A lot has happened since then. So I will attempt to fill you in.

Christmas came and went. It was a great time spent with family. New Years followed. It was also a great time spent with family. I can't believe January is almost over already. Time sure does fly. Most of my time has consisted of working and having my little boy Anthony. He has gotten so big and very smart. He is practically a part of this family. He has learned "buh bye" and waves both hands as he says it, "thank you", high five and "shut". It is to the point if we are in the cabinet or fridge getting something out, he comes along and shuts it saying "thank you", while we are still in it. It is pretty funny to see. February 3rd, he will be 15 months old. Grow up way too fast.

Work on the other hand, is a little different story. We were informed of some "changes" being made this past Tuesday. They eliminated 3 senior manager positions, meaning 2 people were fired out of the blue. It was a big wake-up call. They say there are more changes to be made this coming week, but they won't tell us what kind of "changes". Until then, I am thankful to be employed. McDonalds is always hiring if push comes to shove.

I'm sure I am forgetting some things, but they will come up in another blog. I have to work early in th morning. Hope all is well with everyone. Until next time....

LoVe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment