Friday, December 10, 2010

Couple Days

So the past few days have been interesting. I had off on Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday I went over to a firends house and played some pool. After that, the plan was to make some Christmas cookies. So over to the house we went. Exactly 7 hours and 31 dozen cookies later....we were exhausted. It was a lot of fun. Lots of laughs.

Wednesday consisted of going to the dreaded stores to even TRY to do some Christmas shopping. Then we sat around, ate dinner and wrote out 60 Christmas cards. All while watching "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". Oh my goodness! Who thought of that movie?!? Yes....I did think I would have a permanent indentation of the pen on the end of my finger. Needless to say, it went away.

I worked from 6-3 today. It was a long day. Very dragged out. I seem to be taken from one end of the store to the other. At least I know I get my exercise in. I get to work 7-4 tomorrow and then its 2 overnights in a row! I can tell you know, I may be a tad grouchy on Tuesday if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep. Consider this fair warning :) Nah, it should be all good.

I don't know what else to say for now so "Peace, Love and Grits" Until next time...

LoVe <3

1 comment:

  1. I like pool! I stink at it, but I like it none the less!

    And, wow, the cookies! You go girl ;)! I'm glad someone has had a chance to shop. I've been house bound for -well - it seems forever! Going in the morning - I think.

    Just remember "grouchy is as grouchy does" LOL

    Have a great day -

    Love ya bushels
    AC

    PS - Christmastime must bring out the "mushy" in us! ! !

    ReplyDelete