Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catchin' up

So, yet again, it has been a little while since I have written. Thanksgiving here was great. I spent all day with my family. Mom, Dad, Ganny & I were in the kitchen until dinner was ready. Keeping up with the dishes as we were finishing with them. Once the boys got to the house, it really started getting fun. It was a good day to sit around, laugh and eat WAY too much.

Work has been the usual. Doing my my job and everyone elses. But it is a job. A source of income, I have no reason to complain.

Then comes the most crazy news of it all. I officially moved back home (for financial reasons). It feels good to be home, but at the same time, I feel like I failed. Mom had to give up her spare room that we spent all our time setting up and making it look nice. I have goals though. I am going to pay off all debt. Save up for Matt & Amandas wedding. Then I am going to go back to school and save my money!! I am officially never moving out again until I get married. Luckily I have a family that welcomed me back. I love them to death. Now it is my turn to do them proud.

I hope all is well with everyone. I will continue to write. It should be more frequently now because I won't be going back & forth. Until next time...

LoVe <3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home, little lady! And welcome back to bloggy land!
    BTW - you are not, I repeat, NOT, a failure! Some lessons are hard learned. Life is that way. I know. :)

    I love your background. I had installed it on mine but couldn't find a banner (header) that I liked that would go with it! Talk about kindred spirits - gives me shivers! I gave Holly your blog address - because I could - *wink*!

    Love ya bushels and bushels!
    AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad your have goals set for yourself. No matter how long it takes...we are here for you! You have NEVER been a failure. You just took some "side trails" in your journey of life. That is what makes us become a better person. Learn from your trials and move on:) You are the most loved daughter. XO XO Mom

    ReplyDelete