Saturday, December 4, 2010

Home

Thursday night was a blue night...literally. Mom & I decided to paint the brown accent wall in my bedroom blue. We did this successfully and laughing at each other having our blonde moments. Friday was moving day. I can't even tell you the number of times I went up & down stairs. Mom, Dad & I got everything moved, completely unpacked and situated within 10 hours. Not too shabby huh?

I can't tell you the relief I feel. I don't think reality has even set in yet. It feels SO good to be HOME! I have passed out every night since I have been here. Sleeping like a baby. As I sat in my room last night, I was almost in tears. As we finished the final touches, I heard "welcome home Bekah Boo". Moms words ran through my head until I fell asleep.

I am so fortunate to have my family. Without them, I would be nothing. I can't believe it takes such stupid mistakes to make people finally realize what they have. I love these people with my whole being. I am truly blessed. Here are a few pics of the final product...



After we got everything cleaned up, we ordered some chinese for Sams birthday dinner. He didn't feel too well so we all just chilled. Work went crazy as usual. Mom & I went to the mall and did some Christmas shopping for Sam and Seth. I realized, I don't really have a tolerance for teeny-boppers. Sorry, but I have just outgrown that phase. Tomorrow I get to work yet again. But I will be home in time for the football game. Ravens vs. Steelers.....it's going to be crazy.

I'm going to help Mom with laundry, then jump in the shower. Who knows, maybe I will dream tonight. Until tomorrow....

LoVe <3

* Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away *

No comments:

Post a Comment