Monday, October 4, 2010

Day #2

I must admit, I spent all day thinking about what I was going to blog about today. I kept waiting for something exciting to happen, or some story to unravel. I never thought I would say this, but I was REALLY excited to just write! To put my feelings and adventures throughout the day into words. So on that note, lets get this post started!

I didn't get the exciting story I was thinking I would get today at work. Instead, reality hit me. I am waiting for something exciting to happen so I can blog about it, when I should be excited to have a job. The economy is bad right now. So many people are feeling the harsh effects of it. I am fortunate to be with a company that is stable at this point. Thank God! All I have to do is continue to do my job and stay out of all the drama.

With that being said, work can still be a bummer sometimes! People aren't always the nicest and sometimes I think they forget that I am a human with feelings and not a robot. Luckily, I have a lot of people that I can lean on. Being with the company for almost 5 years I have made some pretty close friendships. These people keep me on my toes & try to keep a smile on my face (not always an easy task). Even though my best friend transferred stores and no longer works with me, we are still roommates. These people are all amazing. Thanks to everyone for the laughs and inside jokes. We have too many to name.

I guess the point of this post, was to always be thankful for what you have. Life isn't always greener on the other side. God has really opened my eyes to a lot of things in the past week. I have always known these things but just had blinders on. Thank you Lord for helping me take them off! And to everyone out there that is affected by these tough times, inlcuding myself, remember one thing. Everything happens for a reason. God wouldn't put you in a situation if He didn't think you could handle it.

LoVe <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. A bloggie you are - and a wonderful one at that. The blessing of blogging is: "life itself". Plain and simple. I think it's neat how it's affected you - waiting and watching for "blogable" moments, and then realizing life is that moment! Love it, Bekah. Keep 'em comin'!
    Love ya
    Aunt Crickett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up your blogging! Can't wait to read more. You are an amazing person with lots of stories to tell. Until next blog...love you :)

    ReplyDelete