Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ugh..

So I hit snooze on my alarm this morning 3 times.....this translates into 30 minutes. I somehow was able to get myself together and out the door by the regular time I would have been leaving. I am driving to work and realize....today is the 12th. The new traffic pattern for 24 started today. UGH!!! Talk about the most retarded, unnecessary thing ever. A man definitely had to think of that! Instead of getting to work 15 minutes early, I punched in at 8 o'clock on the dot!!

Work went like any other day. Lots of drama and hardly any customers. Hopefully things will improve soon. Once I got off, I went home and took a shower. Next thing on the agenda was to clean and re-arrange my room. Once I got started, I instantly regretted it. I was supposed to be off and relaxing, instead I was sweating and swearing under my breath. Not to mention, I was doing laundry during all this. After I almost tipped over my bookshelf, I realized I had to take half of everything off in order to safely move it. I got everything situated to where I wanted it to be and decided I could put my sheets on later.

I go upstairs to start dinner. I was GOING to cook some park chops on the grill. I defrosted them enough to separate them, headed out to the grill to get it started and it didn't start. NO BUENO!! So I got out the magic pot from pampered chef. Thank goodness for that. Whipped up some pasta and and heated up some corn. I had a hot dinner ready in no time.

After I ate, I went to empty the dishwasher. And guess what?? The bottom drawer wouldn't open. And on top of that, EVERYTHING smelled like sour milk. DOUBLE UGH!! So I then proceeded to take everything out and hand-wash it. While doing this I noticed what was keeping the bottom drawer from opening....one of the beaters had dropped underneath. Finally got all this done.

Then Chelle, Kayla and I all sat down to watch DWTS results show. Which is entirely wayyyy too drawn out. As this was going on, the basement door aka my bedroom door, started creaking. And creaking. And it creaked some more. I must admit, I was scared to open the door. I finally did and everything is fine. I finished the laundry and put my sheets on my bed while I watched the season finale of Teen Mom.

Definitely been an interesting day. At least I won't have a whole lot of cleaning. Planning on sleeping in, but we will see how that goes. Oh yea....I received one of the funniest texts ever today. I asked how my friends night at work was going. His response was "I rolled down a hill into a pond today". I was busting out laughing. Just think about that. At least that wasn't me. No matter what is going on in your life, there is always something worse. Just keep that in mind.

I think I have run out for now. I have the next 2 glorious days off. Tomorrow night is "Family Night" at the Towson store. Chelle asked me to go with her to meet everyone there and just walk around her new store. It should be interesting. Hope all is well with everyone. Feel better soon Mom!! Love you! Until tomorrow... goodnight.

LoVe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment