Saturday, October 9, 2010

A day in my life...

Today started out like any other day.....waking up. It was a glorious day off. Didn't have to be up early, so obviously, I was looking forward to sleeping in. Then I heard my phone go off. It was a text saying "so what u got planned for today?". As I was getting ready to respond, I noticed the time. It was 8:30 in the morning!! Why would someone else be up that early?? LoL. My response was...."I WAS sleeping. What do you have planned?" Needless to say, I got no response.

After I was awaken, I decided to just get up for the day. Start my day early. I hopped in the shower, received a phone call from Mom and headed to the store. It's funny how before I would go shopping for things I "needed". Now I go shopping for things I NEED! Priorities are in line. After I got what all I needed for the house, I received a phone call from Matt. He wanted to know if I could swing by the post office and pick up a package for him. He didn't think I would be able to without the paper that was left at his house but I told him I would try. It baffles me how I was able to just give his address and I was given the packages. They never even asked for his name or anything. I just signed and was headed on my way.

After I got everything put away at the house, I headed over to Mom & Dads. We chilled for a little bit and then Mom & I went to the grocery store and Target. While we were at the grocery store I found a nice little halloween section. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for hats. I LOVE hats. So naturally, I couldn't help myself but to try some on.....so we have orange...

Then we have green....

and lastly we have pink....

The many colors of Bekah!

Once we got back home I took Seth out for ice cream. We went to Coldstone Creamery. That stuff is expensive, filling and you get A LOT of it. We had a nice time together. It was definitely nice to get to talk with him and hang out. Once we got back home yet again I ended up cutting Sams hair. I couldn't help myself but to cut a design first....although it looks normal from the front....

It is FAR from it....

LOL....but he was a good sport!!


We then ate some pizza for dinner. I headed over to Matt & Amandas to drop off the packages. Stayed there for a liitle bit, then headed home. Can't wait for Thurmont in the morning. I am going to swing by and pick up Amanda on my way to Mom & Dads. Sooo excited. Right now I am painting my nails and they are drying as I am typing this. Now THAT is multi-tasking. LoL. I think that is all for now....until tomorrow.
Good night.

LoVe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment