Saturday, October 30, 2010

Little things

So the past few days have been trialing. Work is unforgiving. Sickness deepens. Life seems to slow. It is then, that the "little things" in life, seem to be the best. The numerous inside jokes, or handshakes, or nicknames that I have with everyone at work. The chance to stand around and talk about the days events. This makes it easier to get through work. Even being wrongly accused of something, can't stand up to this. I know the truth. And luckily, I have witnesses. They have my back.

Times like these, family is great. Mom & Dad came into work today. We hung around for a little bit. They met some more people and talked with ones they already knew. It's like a burst of energy to get you over the hump. To continue the rest of your day.

And it's always a great feeling to have associates come up to you and tell you how cool your parents are!! DUH!! This, I already know. I am fortunate. Don't really have much to say. Tomorrow is Halloween and I have off. Going to try to relax. Hand out cavities to little kids and take some medicine. Hope to see the family sometime too. LOVE YOU ALL!! Hope all is well with everyone. Until next time...goodnight.

LoVe <3

1 comment:

  1. We love you too, Bekah! I hope you feel better - nothing is worse in cool weather than the "crud"!
    Hope your weekend allows you to rest.
    Till tomorrow
    Your bestest blogging buddy
    AC - :)

    ReplyDelete