Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quince (15)

This is my 15th post. Didn't know if I would even write this many when I first started. Hopefully I can keep it going. So Mom and Dad are back from their mini vacation. They had a blast. They brought me back the sweetest gift.

I absolutely LOVE them!! It is a set of coasters for my bedroom. It means so much to me. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!

I got an update on Carls Dad. He received 7 staples in the back of his head. Carl told me that they want to move hospice in to help him with his Dad. I know that's not a good sign. Please keep Carl & his Dad in your prayers. I also talked with Bob. He is doing well. He said his foot hurts but he is taking it easy. Keep him in your prayers too please. Hopefully his foot will continue to heal.

Don't have a whole lot to write about. Made it through another day. I work an overnight tomorrow at work. It should be interesting. Hope all is well with everyone. I will talk more tomorrow. Until tomorrow... goodnight.

LoVe <3

P.S.  Parents go from people we have to listen to.....to being the first people we ask for advice. The shoulder to lean on. Best friends. Your biggest fans. Just your whole world. I love you Mom & Dad. Thanks for everything!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. It is a pleasure to call you Daughter. You kids are a VERY BIG part of our world. Couldn't ask for better. :) love you bushels! p.s. Thanks for hanging with the boy's while we were away and for keeping up with the house, laundry, etc... Also for the wonderful dinner that was waiting for us when got home!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did make it to 15 and you will far exceed this amount! You have a gift of putting into words those things on your heart in a way that we can feel it too. I love this "therapy" that we share and I love you, too! Your "PS" is a good example of your heart. I see a maturity developing in you and it is exciting to watch. Don't look too far beyond the moment for there is a lot to be seen here!
    Have a wonderful day.
    TTFN
    Love ya,
    Aunt Crickett

    ReplyDelete