Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"That looks like you....you want it?"

The plan was to sleep in today. Instead, Jay decides to text me at 8am. Why is he up that early on our days off?? And if he is up that early, he could let me sleep. He could talk to his girlfriend. LoL. So since I was awaken, I decided to do some laundry and make my bed. Shortly after, I heard footsteps running above my head. So I would have been awake anyway. Mom calls me & wants to swing by and see my room. I go to jump in the shower and there is a surprise upstairs. BRAYDON!! He is Michelle's nephew. Just turned 1 and he is a cutie. No bigger than a minute. She says "Go get your Bekah" and he walked to me!! I was so ecstatic. They grow up too fast!!

Mom stops by and then we had to Kohl's and Marshalls to make some returns she had. While we are in Kohl's and getting ready to leave....Mom sees a shirt. She says "That shirt is really cute. It looks like you. You want it?" Something about this struck us both funny. We were in hysterics. I think it was just the way she said it without taking a breath. I love her!! Then we went and got lunch and headed to her house. Luckily Sam was there to share my Arby's with. I didn't need that stuff anway. We chilled there for a little while. Sam & I were tossing pillows around at each other. Then Mom & I decided to go to Rack Room Shoes. She got a nice pair of clogs and I got a pair of cute clogs too.

Shortly after we got back to Moms, I had to leave. Tonight was "Family Night" at the Towson Lowe's. Chelle asked me to go with her. It turned out really nice. They had Coldstone Creamery ice cream, edible arrangements, cakes, pit beef, drinks,mints....pretty much everything there. Store is very nice. Smaller than mine, but still nice. Then the firetrucks came. Kayla got in and put the hat on. Very cute.

Once we got home from that, we made dinner and sat down to watch a movie. Im exhausted. Just sitting here listening to music while I type this. Mom & Dad leave in the morning to go on a mini vacation with the Johnson's. Hopefully, Mom will get better and Dad won't get any worse. I'm sure they will have a blast. Hope they make it safe. I think I have pretty much run out for now. Count your blessings...most of the time they are right in front of you! Until tomorrow....goodnight.

LoVe <3

1 comment:

  1. "You know you want it - get it!" Sounds like your mom's and my old yard saling days. :) I hope the pit beef was better than our pit (dry) turkey! I hope you topped it off with Coldstone! BTW - tell your mom I said thanks for the sore throat. She was probably thinking: "You know you want it - get it!" Well, I got it all right! :) lol :)
    Love you!
    Oh - and wasn't it just last week that you, Sam and Ben were no "bigger than a minute"?

    ReplyDelete