Thursday, October 7, 2010

Finally!!

After eating leftovers for 8 straight days, the pumpkin bake is finally gone!! This is one of my favorite things for fall, but when I am the only person in the house to eat leftovers, I am actually kind of sick of it right now. LoL. Have to close again today. But as of right now, I am baking chocolate chip brownies. I will be taking some in to the unloaders at work. They also received half of the pan of pumpkin bake I made, they loved it. *Note to self: give them almost the whole pan next time. Less leftovers for me :)

I almost don't know what to do with myself before work. I did all the cleaning yesterday. I put the trash out for the trashman, brownies are in the oven. Just have to get myself together when the time comes. Sooo, I am just going to relax. Something that doesn't happen very often.

Thurmont is on Saturday! I text Dan yesterday. He said he is coming, but Carrie isn't sure yet. He would let me know for sure by tomorrow. The last time I went was a couple years ago. Aunt Crickett, Uncle Bob, Mom, Dad and I all went.

Just a tip for everyone, if you are ever thinking of getting one of those big turkey legs, DON'T!! They are so tough and you can't bite through the tendons, they are just awful. Dad & I got one the last time and we both vowed that we would never do it again. Not to mention everyone was staring at us like we were some kind of circus sideshow. I imagine it looked pretty crazy because it was about as big as my head.


Not to mention, hanging plastic bags from our ears...


....or rubbing your head like one of the 3 stooges....


...or even running around on a broom like a witch.

 I'm sure we will make many new memories this year. SO looking forward to it!

Well my brownies are all done and I have written another post. This time, before work. I swear it's like therapy. After I write I just feel, I don't know, relieved. It just makes me feel good. I am going to go get ready for work. Until next time...

LoVe <3

2 comments:

  1. IT TRULY IS THERAPY! ! !
    I don't know what I would do without it sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog, by the way! I'm glad you posted pics, because I had forgotten some of those antics!
    We truly are a crazy bunch o' folks!

    ReplyDelete